Discovery or improvement!
Accessible to children/teenagers from 10 years old (Bronze Arrow level or 3rd Snowboard level required), Freestyle Courses are supervised by the specialized instructors of ESF Avoriaz and allow participants to discover the practice of freestyle skiing or snowboarding, or to improve themselves in the numerous Avoriaz zones: the Stash, the pipe, the La Chapelle park, the boarder…
Discover all Avoriaz freestyle zones on www.snowparkavoriaz.com!
- Big Air, Skiercross, Rails, Boxes and Backcountry Session, depending on snow conditions, all in a relaxed and safe environment with a passionate and qualified instructor!
- Small groups at the same level (minimum 4 people).
- Helmets and back protections are mandatory for snowboarding
- Twin tip skis are mandatory for skiing
- The course takes place on Sunday to Friday from 9am to 12:30pm, during the French school holidays. (Other periods: according to demand or as individual lessons).
Fares 2019•2020 (min. 4 people)
|1 half-day||56 €|
|6 mornings||255 €|
|From 9am to 12.30pm (except Saturday)|