- The participation in a ESF lesson or test does not include insurance.
- The ESF reserves the right to change the schedule or cancel lessons according to the participation rate (group lessons are provided only with a minimum of 4 people).
- Off piste skiing is high risk. The accompaniment of an instructor does not alleviate these risks.
- We recommend all children wear ski helmets
- Lesson tickets are not refundable under any circumstances with the exception of reservation cancelled 48hrs in advance and for private lessons 24hrs or less.
- There will be a -10% admin fee against each sale. With a minimum of 20€ charge.
- Our prices only include the ski lesson: you will need tu purchase a ski lift pass in addition (free for children under five year old).
- Booking in advance for school holiday periods is highly recommended, please send us your booking form in plenty of time.
- Weather conditions, ski lift breakdowns, or other incidents cannot be held as the responsibility of the ESF or its instructors.
- Our lessons allow you to learn at your own pace on slopes of your ability using appropriate training techniques to improve your style and enhance your enjoyment!
- When booking, please make sure to mention the time chosen for your lesson and indicate your level. Lessons coupons are only available for the current season.
- Download the document de déclaration de sinistre to cancel your online booking
ESF Avoriaz holds Professional Liability (RC) insurance which covers its customers for the damage they may cause to a third party during the time they are under the authority of the instructor.
Warning: This insurance does not cover the following costs that may be incurred by the customers of ESF Avoriaz for their own damages in the event of an accident: medical expenses, breakage or theft of equipment, un-used ski lift passes, etc… For this reason, ESF Avoriaz recommends that all its clients ensure that their personal insurance covers all these risks, allowing for a tranquil and relaxed skiing holiday.